COVID-19 response features
SAFR can detect and recognize masked faces with high accuracy so you never miss a registered face — enabling touchless face-based secure access, even when masks are worn.
SAFR’s COVID-19 response features enable new virus prevention use cases and ensure optimal performance is maintained when masks are worn so you can keep employees and customers safe, while reducing the spread of COVID-19.
Face recognition for masked faces
Highly accurate occupancy counting
95% mask detection rate
98.85% face recognition accuracy for masked faces
Occupancy counting and mask detection dashboard
Touchless access control, including for masked faces
What you can do with mask detection, recognition with masks, and occupancy counting
- Maintain high levels of security by recognizing faces appearing on live video even if they are wearing a face mask.
- Enable touchless face-based secure access without requiring registered individuals remove their PPE to be recognized.
- Restrict entry at secure access points to allow entry to masked individuals only.
- Anonymously track compliance with mask mandates — SAFR detects both surgical masks and fabric masks of varying patterns.
- On supported cameras, trigger audio reminders to be played when a face appears on camera without a mask.
Request a free demo or get in contact with one of our sales or technical representatives to learn more.